Monoweld Galvanizers is South Africa’s largest jobbing galvanizer and is characterised by consistent good quality, efficiency and flexibility.
It boasts a zinc kettle measuring an impressive 15.3m long by 3.5m deep, by 2m wide - which makes this the biggest galvanizing kettle in the Southern Hemisphere. This world class German-manufactured kettle from Pillings is complemented by a state-of-the-art, gas fired furnace system which should see the company reduce its dependence on electricity and working greener to reduce its carbon footprint.
Monoweld is also excited to announce that the revamped Line 3 facility has been reopened. This line has a semi-automatic pipe galvanizing machine, but can also double up as a general galvanizing line should customer demand necessitate this.
Monoweld Galvanizers’ materials handling capability includes extensive warehousing facilities, which provide adequate space for post galvanizing inspection and collation. This ensures speedy and accurate loading prior to despatching.
Monoweld Galvanizers also offers the following
value adding services:
- Total flexibility across the 2 lines.
- Throughput processing capability, especially on large contracts and projects, which results in faster delivery to site.
- Design and fabrication constraints on large and bulky products are significantly reduced.
- Enables the hot dip galvanizing of certain products which previously had to be painted.
- The Line 1 kettle eliminates the need for double-dipping resulting in better quality finishes at a lower cost.
- Consistent good quality.
Monoweld Galvanizers is a long standing member of the Corrosion Institute of South Africa. All galvanizing carried out by Monoweld Galvanizers conforms to SANS 121:2011 (formerly known as ISO 1461). Monoweld Galvanizers is ISO 14001 accredited.
Monoweld Galvanizers is centrally situated in Germiston, Gauteng on major arterial routes to serve clients as far afield as KwaZulu-Natal, Free State, North West Province and the Limpopo Province. The company also successfully serves clients from Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and other cross border destinations.